Working Group on Establishment of the "SYNERGY" Information Sharing System Among the CIS Financial Intelligence Units (ISSWG).
The main objectives of the Working Group are:
- organizing cooperation between FIUs and other concerned bodies of CIS member states through the "SYNERGY" information sharing system among the CIS financial intelligence units (ISS);
- identifying priority areas of cooperation within the Working Group s authority and submitting relevant proposals to the CIS CHFIU;
- assisting in development of unified approaches for the purpose of convergence and harmonization of the national legislation of CIS member states within the Working Group s authority;
- development of proposals on improving the legal framework for cooperation of CIS member states within the Working Group s authority;
- development and coordination of drafts of specific documents within the Working Group s authority submitted to the Council meeting;
- analysis, assessment and preparation of information and proposals necessary to perform the tasks and functions assigned to the CIS CHFIU within the Working Group s authority.